View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 10:33 PM   #430
951's 330i
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
951's 330i is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Sounds like you have a problem with your ignition harness. Pull the plastic steering column apart and follow the thick wires from the ignition back under the dash. I'm guessing you'll see former (or current lol) hackjob wiring in there.

All those things you mentioned are on the ignition terminal that's designed to turn on at ACC and ON and turn off when cranking (START). Could be that your actual ignition is bad, but I've never seen that before.
Thats what i pretty much thought was the problem. Imma have to look over all of that but the think is the wiring is crazy. Especially when you look right of where the pedals are at lol

As for the choking, imma just try to do a whole tune up.

Things to change:
Whole new timing belt kit.
Spark plugs
Fuel filter
Engine Oil
Transmission fluid
Oil Filter

After changing some of these things doesnt fix it then ill probably start looking into a new fuel pump and MAFS and then a decent tune. Or just get a whole new freaking turbo while im at it lol

Can i get some advice on the spark plugs, oil filter and transmission fluid? I thing for engine oil ill just go royal purple unless you guys think theres something better. Imma do a search right now on all of this again since i dont remember off the top of my head Thanks for the help guys
951's 330i is offline   Reply With Quote