Thread: RB FAQ
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 06:25 PM   #429
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 951's 330i View Post
I bought some MAFS cleaner spray from autozone which is how i found all that crap in the sensor, looked like diarhea when it came out lol.

Dont have a boost gauge other then the AVCR boost controller. That at idle is usually -450 to -390. I know its in bar format i think or forgot the exact name of measurement that it uses.

Also another problem with the car is my electronics turn off. To be more specific my stereo, wipers, the cigarette lighter, and the light for the time turns off at random. I think it might be something with the starter because when i hooked up the turbo timer, the same thing started happening to it as well, turning off and then on at times.
Sounds like you have a problem with your ignition harness. Pull the plastic steering column apart and follow the thick wires from the ignition back under the dash. I'm guessing you'll see former (or current lol) hackjob wiring in there.

All those things you mentioned are on the ignition terminal that's designed to turn on at ACC and ON and turn off when cranking (START). Could be that your actual ignition is bad, but I've never seen that before.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote