View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 03:21 PM   #236
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
Yeah totally... But condition of the block and turbo setup would make a HUGE difference.... Well codyace and your setup seems to be in the best condition.... But how can you measure? You mean T off between the black canister and the crankcase on the back vs. just a vac tube behind us....

But the main thing is this is on boost... LOL its hard to have a very very good comparison.... But great idea.
Agreed, but in order to even begin T-ing into that pipe is going to be a nitemare, considering the OE tube length allows for about 1/2 inch between the black catch can, and the fitting out of the block...would require some certain modification and welding to get a nice T in there...and as much as I'd love to help, I don't wanna take it all apart hahaa.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote