View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 07:57 PM   #323
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy240 View Post
Its entirely up to the states at this point. Sick people can have it in 13 states I believe. Just because one state does it doesn't mean they all should. I see nothing wrong with decriminalzing it in one state and using it for medicinal purposes only in another.

The government doesn't tell you what you can or cannot eat, tell you that you need or don't need sleep, and it doesn't tell you to drink Pepsi vs Coke. Thats all free choice. Laws are there are for a reason, its your choice to obey them or not. Do you always follow the speed limit? My point is people are always going to do what they wish anyway regardless of what the government or anybody else for that matter tells them.

There are plenty of other mind altering agents that are legal also, not just alcohol. If thats your argument I am sure alot of people who use other illegal drugs wouldn't mind them being made legal because its personal choice to use LSD, Marijuana, Cocaine, Mushrooms, or any other substance. So lets just jump in the deepend legalize them all and see where we go?

I know that every state has the own choice on what they want. I dont find it cool how one state can legalize something but right when you go over state lines that same thing you can get sent to prison for.

No lets not just jump right in. Im saying that soooo many ppl think marijuana is bad but yet most ppl think alcohol is not bad at all. But in reality alcohol is way more harmful then marijuana. I say that we should decriminalize marijuana and put a age limit on it.
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote