View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 10:23 PM   #306
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy240 View Post
Just to be more specific my main reason for asking how long until a 12 year-old is given marijuana for "ADHD" is because to me "ADHD" is a JOKE that forces parents to feed their kids drugs for no viable reason (you can replace ADHD with really any disease, a term which I use very loosely in this situation). And to be honest most people will come up with any reason to have something they want (especially Parents who want an excuse for why their child acts or is a certain way), in this case, marijuana. Also whats to say a parent wants their child on medical marijuana, they cook it up for them (since obviously they won't be smoking it (at least I would hope not)) whats to stop the parents or other family members from partaking?
Its not always the parents that say there kid acts a certain way to get pills for adhd or add. Actually alot of school teachers and school nurses are the ones that tell the parents there kids might have add or adhd and to see a doc.

Yes, but whats stopping the parents or other family from partaking in the kids pills??

I figure try the safest thing first ( marijuana ) Then if that does not work then start trying other things.
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote