View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 03:17 PM   #131
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sncs14 View Post
Should I assume the price is still the same as what's on the first page of the this thread? Wasn't sure if the $380 still included shipping, lmk.
Yes still 380 shipped on special, but were running through this stock pretty fast!
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviadrift87 View Post
got mine thursday and overall looks good. thanks alot!

edit: having a problem leaving feedback, says deal thread is invalid?
hmmm the reader rating system? worked for others, maybe cut and paste another one of my threads?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidnS13 View Post
Will you guys be offering this as just a core? I would love to have the intercooler but dont need the piping as I am running a 2jz setup in my s14. If so how much for just the intercooler and mounting brackets shipped to 89031? Also how much hp will this fmic core support? I am running a t4/t61 anywhere from 1 bar to 2 bar of boost (600whp)? Will it still support my needs. Im trying to get rid of the fmic look completely, plus this would drasticly shorten my piping. Awesome product!!!

thanks
Yes the core is $200 plus SH, I have not tested this to 600HP. You may need something bigger?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jholman05 View Post
Any news on this? I'm still interested in the hmic for the ka and will probably order one once this turbo inlet is complete, if possible i'd like to have it mount to a n62 with a coupler obviously and have a 1" dia. tube on the turbo inlet and hot pipe for my recirc. bov.
inlets are probably coming in december. N62?
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote