Trader Rating: (1)
4x4le is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 4x4le Send a message via Yahoo to 4x4le
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z U L8R View Post
hey we're a little late on our local forum in hearing about this and

trial
trial

it says is expired, can you provide an updated login so we can check it out for the week

thx

Dave
Have you had it installed before? It only works 1 time meaning once you open and close the program it stops working. It is fully functional within the program being opened under the trial however.

Is there any way you can try it on a different computer? This method of opening the trial version is still the correct one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4bangers View Post
so I'm reading up on this thread as I need a system that I can tune my s14. Basically, I have a s14 SR engine zenki with WC ecu, z32 MAF, and everything else is stock engine.

What do I need to buy for the nistune set up?

If I want to send in my ECU for nistun to mount a new board on the ECU, where do I send it to?

Is there a US headquarter of nistune that I can call and buy stuffs rather than having to contact Australia?

Thanks
I dont use this thread for my sales, but since you did ask if there is any shops in the states the answer is yes. I am actually the US distributer for NIStune, we have the best prices in the states and we do our installs in house.....

As far as what board you need can you give me the part number on your ecu? It would be either a type 3 or type 4. I believe the s14 had 2 different types of ecus out if Im not mistaken. I personally dont do the board programming or installs so Im not the best person to ask but Andy (co owner with me) does that stuff. I mostly offer the online and phone support for the software itself and I do the tuning for the cars we have come through.

What you will need is the correct type board for your ecu, the software license, a consult cable, and installation. Check out our site for some details on package deals. AutoVaughnPerformance.com
4x4le is offline   Reply With Quote