View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 12:25 AM   #368
951's 330i
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
951's 330i is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by eklips3 View Post
i have a friend who runs a hks gt2535 on his Rb25 . there are no fitment issues , it bolts on just fine ( make sure you get the T3 Flange version because there is a T2 flange gt2535 as well ) all you have to do is modify the oil return line i believe. really easy just a few fittings and a steel braided line. otherwise the coolant lines bolt right up. if anything cut the lines a few inches from the banjo fitting and fit a rubber line.

the lag ? what lag ? haha . that turbo for responsiveness is crazy, once you hammer the gas you get instant response. the turbo is really good for low end to mid range power but once you get to the top end it lacks a little.

but all in all my buddy put down 340whp with that turbo and tuned with Power FC on 16psi

Is that with stock internals? Or injectors changed as well? Thanks for the info. I want to acheive 400whp. But i know i will need help on deciding on what i need to get. AS of right now, according to what the last owner said, its making around 230 to the wheels on stock turbo with stock internals, FMIC, Apexi SAFC and Apexi EBC. I think the psi was at .90 bar for the dyno run but yea
951's 330i is offline   Reply With Quote