View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 02:14 AM   #123
SidewayZ-s14
BANNED

Trader Rating: (14)
SidewayZ-s14 will become famous soon enoughSidewayZ-s14 will become famous soon enoughSidewayZ-s14 will become famous soon enoughSidewayZ-s14 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4le View Post
Sure, Andy does installs all the time and that would be a simple install fee from us.

I personally dont do the soldering and chipping, just the tuning and tech support on the program, however my question to you is why? They are the same ecu arnt they?
Well i was told they are the same ECU but i know the black WC is a newer model zenki SR whereas the red WC is the later one which came with my SR. I feel more comfortable having the ECU that came with the clip chipped rather than a different one.

If i were to send out the daughter board and the ECU that came with my SR you would be able to solder in the 20+20 way header for me? Also would you be able to flash it to the specs i have no so i can at least drive it around? Or would it be possible to not even have the chip installed in the ECU so it still acts like a stock ECU and when I'm ready to get it tuned just pop that bad boy in?

Sorry if I'm not making sense. Would you be able to PM me with the price! Thanks a million!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackzenki82 View Post
+1, aren't they kinda the same? like S13 SR ECU's? even if they're auto/manual...

also, if you don't mind me asking sidewayZ, how much did you pay for that ECU?
Nope, i don't mind at all. I paid $350 for this ECU.
SidewayZ-s14 is offline   Reply With Quote