View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 06:50 PM   #20
vietspec
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
vietspec is an unknown quantity at this point
Sideways Performance

So i've read mixed reviews about these guys and I wanted to share my experiece.

I actually had a great experience with everyone over at Sideways. I ran into Spencer here by chance on zilvia. He sold me his SR Wiring harness and I ended buying a few other things as well. He was extremely helpful and even gave me a lot of technical advice over the phone that a lot of people could not answer. Very educateed when it comes to Nissan swaps. I ended up having a million problems with the car and sent it to him to do work on. EVERYTHING turned out great and he fixed everything and was very straight up and gave me a great deal.

Heres the work so far.

Sold me an SR harness and made an S13 redtop sr to S14 harness for me.

Sold me and intercooler,fabricated brackets a installed it. Very clean job.

Changed out the suspension which I didn't even buy from him.

Installed my catback

Installed my Altima dual radiator fan, rewired and installed a relay to make it work without a switch.

Checked my door and diagnosed the power problem so I wouldn't buy the wrong parts.

Did a million small things to make sure the car was safe to drive. So manythings I cant even remember.

Overall I have already refered some friends to him. I want to make it very clear that I have had no previous experience with him before and am in no way related to the company. just giving my presonal experience and comments. GREAT service and without a doubt extremely reasonable price. All this work was done on a few different occasions the last few weeks. I already have mroe work lined up for him and trust his abilities. If anyone here has any questions please feel free to PM me, I have no problem meeting up with anyone in o.c. if they want to look at the work, I dont mind meeting some fellow Zilvia memebers.

10/10 in my book.

Vince
vietspec is offline   Reply With Quote