View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 04:39 PM   #45
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Hard parking a car is a waste of a chassis. And road racing and the such wastes tires as well, not only drifting. Crappy. I hope Federal, which are Taiwanese, don't get the same tax. The RS-R is an awesome grippy tire.
so if you own a model t, you should drift it. because hard parking a model t is a waste of a chasis.....

i don't understand what's so difficult about "to each their own"

I don't think tires should get taxed. we should pay off this debt instead of taxing more and more shit to start new programs that do nothing but fail.

This healthcare plan is bs. You ever have fun at the DMV? ever get such an amazing customer experience at the DMV that you leave smiling?

Well, just wait till healthcare is ran by the same people who run the dmv.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote