View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #16
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger240 View Post
whats your source for that gem on jet fuel??? you should watch more history channel brah, that source is a little more accredited than some pissed off and shunned academic outcast who's sick of not getting attention for his (self-perceived intellectual) capabilities through conventional veins, so they sit in their moms basement coming up with plausible causality.

for instance that stupid 9/11 conspiracy theory youtube vid that came out two years ago.. (the really popular one) had TONS of simple fact-errors that my untrained brain could pick up. granted im an exceptional genius (just like those conspiracy theorists in parents basements) BUT if any dumb-ass tries to pass along shit as fact and doesnt know that B-52s weren't even made when that b-24 hit the empire state building, then they are not worth ANY of your time.

in closing. conspiracy theorists are stupid and go off this not-so complex theoretical algorithm.

ready for it...

on any given day, in the world there are trillions of individual events occurring, most are unrelated but they all contribute in aggregate to what happened that day.

theorists take an action then apply their own rationality for it that corresponds with their theory. i could go through events that happened today and say that the coast guard mix up on the Potomac was in fact a terrorist attack. and guess what, the key to a conspiracy theorist is Lies.
lies are hard to be proven, i could amass a ton of media about that thing, then find out some convoluted causality, AND THEN i could use the LIE excuse whenever countered. i.e.
"The Government Is Lying, thats why my theory hardly makes any sense. its not my fault, they're liars, i'm not lying to gain notoriety and attention (athmmm Michael Moore), i'm telling the truth. How do i know? because i've been sitting alone and lonely in my moms basement making (up) this conspiracy theory."

its obvious you haven't seen that "youtube" video. which is called loose change 2nd editon btw, and didnt even start out as a youtube video. it explains the jet fuel "theory" and it also explains about what happened at the pentagon as well.

theory on the pentagon is explained in detail in this video: http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

also, maybe you should watch more history channel, brah. they have specials on 9/11 all the time.

but they also have specials on the "prophet" nostradamus. but then, don't tell me you believe everything you see on television, do you?

oh, i also bet you believe everything the news and the medai and the government tells you as well. i mean, they can't lie! that would be dishonerable. right. like no ones ever lied before. everybody lies. EVERYBODY.

i'm not saying the loose change video is cold hard fact. but i'm saying it raises some interesting points.

not "oh, we got hit by terrorists plains trying to take down the american way a life"

than you get all the brainless racist bible belt super pro america right wingers (which make up the majority of the nation.) saying "godamn towel heads tryna hurt america fuck that lets nuke them fuckers" and other ignorant shit.

of course, we've all seen the "terrorists attack america but bruce willis/stallone/who the fuck ever come and save the day" movies. so of course a real life event like this, which all of us have already seen many times in the movies, would just be the easy cop out story.

america never lies, cheats, breaks the rules, and we sure as shit never interrogated people at guantnamo bay.

FDR had advanced knowledge of the pearl harbor attacks. thanks to the US cracking the japanese code in 1940. but he let the attack happen in order to sway the public opinion into joining ww2. we were already secretly sending the british supplys, and having an unfortunate incident happen would surely throw us straight into the war.

i'm not going to sit here and dig up all the sources. you have a computer, do it yourself. but of course, you're probably too lazy to do that. you'd rather just believe the easy answer and go on with your life. and thats fine.

the horrible loss of life has already happened. nothing can change that. i wish it could. and i used to believe it was a terrorist attack. untill i stumbled onto loose change, which raised my own questions and then did my own research into it. i don't go out trying to force my view point on anyone. this is america. and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. in fact i don't even think about it half the time.

ultimately, it boils down to money and power. like teddy said, its about oil. which intern equals money and power.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote