View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 08:50 AM   #7
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
I know who is.

DUDE!! I Still Can't Stop Laughing!!!!!! ROFLMAO .. that is some funnnnnnyy Stuff there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enna View Post
Haha christopher walken would be fuckin sweet. I could never take any of his speeches seriously tho lol.
Yeah you couldn't take them Seriously, But I would watch it just for the Dramatic Effect.. he make it seem everything is soo Important.. Even if he was talking about toilet Use...

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects

Last edited by Drift N Dragg; 08-23-2009 at 08:54 AM.. Reason: For some strange reason I can't spell today