Old 08-18-2009, 12:36 AM   #71
TPS240sxS13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
TPS240sxS13 is on the path to ruinTPS240sxS13 is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger240 View Post
"very truly yours"

what a bunch of morons... though think of the brightside...

at this rate maybe those worthless and countless cobra fiber cars may actually be worth something once theyre illegal to make

forget drunk drivers we all know that skyline gtrs are a menace on the roads.. not only do they cause skin cancer and kill polar bears.. but they kill 34524352 americans a year... forget MADD, GAS is the new shit.. government against skylines

another thought...

with the gov so invested in cars now.. its funny how their action isnt too far from a dealer trying to keep people off his turf
Haha rofl. I feel you on this subject. I find it stupid for a person who wants a R32/R33/R34 and doesn't want to be shady and do everything legitimately. Yes they are not as fast as a R35 GTR and they are not left hand drive, etc but some people do not care about performance. I know some of you cannot get your head around that, but some people have just a love and passion for a particular car. If a guy growing up, falls in love with a R33 and years later when he is older and has the money to get one, he gets it. Why is that so bad? Well Yes it’s not DOT approved, and yes it’s not DOT safe but so isn't a Ford model T and I have seen one in Dallas drive on the city roads. Also with each state having so many rules and standers for car inspections I don't think the Feds should be handling this. It should be a state to state ruling on what they allow on their state roads. The fact that the Fed government is getting involved means that somebody high up has an agenda and a plan of what to do with these cars. Now I am not some anti Government hippy, but there is a line that I believe they are crossing and I would not be surprised if this makes it to the appeals court and if it gets really bad the Supreme Court. *End Rant* lol