View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 02:10 PM   #42
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Bigsyke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
its not racism, you dumbass.. its that the car is not intended for US roads. the headlights aim the wrong way and are a danger to other drivers we share the road with. the car does not meet US crash safety standards, smog standards, etc...............

if you want a GTR for the streets, buy a fucking R35 and quit fucking with this ancient 1990s technology.

ballers on a budget, always destined for mediocreness

I agree lets not use the word racism, however lets not call other members dumbasses. The reason i'd take an R33-34 vs a R35 is because of this ancient 90's technology, or lack there of- and thats the point. Less emissions, less drivetrain loss, less weight, a better platform for enthusiasts to have a base setting to fit their needs.

Do I want an R35 transmission? nope. This is why I continue to stick so much money into my S14, instead of buying an R35 and using that. I would love to have a skyline, but the simple fact is;

If you can get pulled over and "poped", and have your car taken away in the state of california for having an illegal engine mod on a US car such as a Honda/Nissan, then why the hell would you drive a federally illegal car in the state of CA? Secondly;

If CA has one of the highest theft rates for hondas/nissans, and the infamous EG abamonation of a car gets snatched like its to save a thiefs life, why the fuck would you give 65K to a group of theives by having a skyline? A honda theif would steal one just to say he stripped a skyline. No security would prevent a skyline from getting snatched, even people in japan dong even buy them anymore because their own family members steal them.