Thread: FRSport.com
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 04:55 PM   #137
FRSport.com
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
FRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to FRSport.com
Hi,

I believe you may have left the review for the wrong shop. We do not currently and have never sold any maps for the e6x, or any other Haltech units. If you believe you purchase this item from us, please contact us to resolve this issue. We are available via AIM: frsportsales, Email: [email protected], Toll Free: (866) 507-6853. You can also stop by our shop if you're in the area and one of our friendly customer service representative will assist you. Also, anyone sending payment to our Verified Paypal account have a refund window of 60 days. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
FRSport.com Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by the head View Post
First time was great!
Bought a nice startup map for my E6X car fired off everything went very smoothly

Second time, needed a custom part made gave the man the money...it will be two months on the 5th of July and I have not seen a piece nor heard from the guy in two weeks. Plus its too late to file claim on the $250 through paypal as there is only a 45 day window.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!

Store Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST

[email protected] | 800-321-4747 | 714-515-4001 ext 146

FRSport.com Open Box Clearance Items

FRSport.com Weekly Specials
FRSport.com is offline   Reply With Quote