View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 08:46 PM   #28
jon_mr2
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (4)
jon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond repute
today re-welded on the front tension rod brace rod closer to the front.

rolled the rear fenders some, still need to go some more since ill be running less negative camber (even though i think it looks pretty good how it stands right now)

started with the eastwood fender roller and heat gun, but takes to long for me. so i used the baseball bat technique and heat gun and worked like a charm. the eastwood fr is good when smashing in the lip though. i couldnt really get that good angle to smash it in without having the bat sit on the lip of the rim. so, just some pics to show this wheel fitment! lol, ill probably raise it up a little higher though (sorry crazy wheel fitment guys)

actually, cant even tell its really rolled in these pics unless you seen what it looked like before hand.

i could actually finally post in the wheel fitment whore thread. but i think ill wait till the whole car is finished. im getting excited
jon_mr2 is offline   Reply With Quote