View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 06:41 PM   #34
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Well I was going to have a pic but flippin idiots send me the wrong flippin cage. I swear if it wasnt for down syndrome having, limp wristed, crusty eyed redneck, NASCAR watching, booty scratching, snaggle toothed, cousin loving, booger eating hillbillies SENDING ME THE WRONG FLIPPING PARTS it would be sooo easy to build a car. Sheesh I swear someone sends me the wrong part one more time I will drive to thier place of employment, no I will drive to thier home at dinner time while they are sitting with thier family and eating, and personally return the item with as much force as is humanly possible. Then I will shave all thier children and pets bald.