View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 03:53 PM   #9
Croan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Croan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really nice
Originally Posted by Spencer dougherty
WOW how rumers get started.. yes i owe them $150.. no its not my falt thought. my smog guy jacked for for 10 smogs and there the only one i havent payed back.. so it like fuck man.. and the cage i swaped his car and said he had a few day to come grab the cage outta the car befor i junked it.. never showed up so i juck it...ya real shechy.. im offering people help on there ride and u start trashing me.. i heard about u talking shit on me at the last meet.. thats sum pussy shit.. my #'s posted!!!!!

oh whooooooaaaa!! u fucking ghetto piece of shit. You fucking told me that your freind need wanted to "barrow" my cage to copy it. I told spencer sure no worries, i need it back with in 2 months tho and the deal was that he would scrap my old car as a price for "using my cage". i let two months go by then called all day very day to no answer. Then i was notified that you got locked up...FOR STEALING. then i saw u at a meet and u do the hole famous, " hey bro!!!! how are u !!!??" talk and act like we are cool. Your number one exuse is that we never call you. you fucking never pick up ur phone!! It is my fucking mission to let every one on this fucking planet to know what a crook, theif and strait up fucked up person you are. Get me my money

Jason
Croan is offline   Reply With Quote