View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 03:52 PM   #8
Croan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Croan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really niceCroan is just really nice
BEWARE!!! Spencer dougherty/Sideways Performance

Spencer dougherty swaped my crashed 86's motor into a new 86 chasis. My old chasis had a full AutoPower cage. Spencer completed the swap and then asked me if his buddie could use my cage to mock it and build his own. I permitted Spencer to loan the cage for TWO months as long as Spencer disposed of my bare crashed chasis. He agreed and two months went by with no word. I called Twice a day for an EXTREMLEY GENEROUS time and was ignored. I ran into Spencer at a Pipe Line meet and as soon as he saw me he did his famous, " dude!! where have you been!!!?? Ive been trying to reach you!! why dont you pick up?!?" which he say to every person he fucks over. I later figured out that he was locked up for stealing so that why he prob did not to call me. I decided to act like a gentleman and asked politely to pick it up and he agreed and said that he had the cage at his shop ready for PU. Ok so if thats the case why didnt he call me or return my calls?? Thats when round two started. He again never picked up and ignored me. After recent confritaions on 626's Drift thread he was called out on many acounts of fraud, cheating and stealing and told me that he "threw my cage away because i never wanted to pick it up." ok, ,,, lets say i didnt want it any more and didnt give a fuck about it....Who the fuck would toss a full AutoPower cage ? Spencer is a theif and lies, he stole my cage and i want my money. If he grew balls and admitted it, i would talk to him, like a gentlemen thats a adult and work out a price or even maybe a payment plan, but shit has gone way to far and it needs to be known that this theif is out there and still fucking people over. I have a hand full of eye whitnesses. Please If you have had any experiences with Spencer that have ended like this please voice it here. We need to put this guy away.
Croan is offline   Reply With Quote