View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 07:35 AM   #20
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Thanks for the advice, I need to spend some more time with it.

Got some stuff on the way to get this thing all back together and on the road:

Energy Suspension Subframe bushings (backordered for 2 weeks)
OEM Radiator Mounts/Hardware (to install koyo)
Circuit Breaker (for battery relocation)
GReddy oil filter relocation kit
Rays Aluminum lug nuts (black)

I still need to order front brakes, since I sold the Wilwood kit I had, and do something about the bad balljoint I have. After some research, I found that Nissan doesn't sell just the rear balljoints for this car, only the lower arm with the balljoint already pressed in. You can use some from a sentra, but I think Im going to go with the whole arm... I read a couple of tutorials and it looks like a joke to do.

I am pulling the valve cover to be done wrinkle red tonight. I think it will look pretty sick with the time attacks.

Interior:
I think I am going to try to install my carpeting and get the dash back in as well tonight. I will run the wiring for my Defi gauges and the link controller. Im just going to put as much of the interior back in as I can while I wait on the CDM seatbelt conversion.

Suspension:
Got that pesky rear hub bolt loose with the help of a friend, a torch, and a thick steel bar last night. This allowed me to pull all of the arms and whatnot on that side last night, as well as the axles. Have to remove the spindle from that side, then get the hubs swapped to the 5 luggers.

Drivetrain:
I am going to drop the diff if I can tonight or tomorrow. I have a JDM/CDM VLSD that came with the car, along with 5 bolt axles. I was going to buy a nicer LSD, but I decided to save the cash for now and rock this one- it should be sufficient for my needs. Pretty sure I have to swap the diff covers, so I will change the fluid as well when I do that.

Anyway, slow progress as always. Going to get a formulated list going and start knocking things out, I want this thing cruising out of the garage by the end of April!

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote