View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 09:33 AM   #15
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Made some progress yesterday. Not as much as I hoped, but still not bad. I got all of the suspension pieces broken loose on both sides and removed everything from the driver's side. I am now trying to get the spindle off of the car so that I can remove the old 4 lug hub. The bolts are on so tight that I think removing the whole spindle from the car will be the only way to get the 4 hub bolts loose. All that is holding me up is the balljoint- Im not sure if I can just hammer this off or if I need a specific tool to remove it:

SPC pieces vs. Stock

I threw one of the rear rotors on the front to test fit the wheel... need to do something about the monster truck status and slam those tiens! All in due time...

Im gonna need some more camber too...

Going back at it after work tonight, hope to bet the stubborn stuff broken loose so I can put it all back together.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote