View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 11:06 PM   #158
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
In the past I have made setups like on the green car pictured and noticed major improvements in high end power, and with eliminating oil coming out of the engine and into the intake.

I think the tube before the maf would create more suction but I am not trying to create a huge vacume in the crank case, just eliminate any positive pressure.

I also did not want to fabricate a complex maf adapter/pipe before the maf as most people would not want to do that.

I have in the past had breathers mounted after the maf like the stock setup. On a stock engine, or a engine with rings that actually seal (unlike kens lol) it is not a problem. But on a built engine that has blow by at excessive boost levels it made the engine run like shit.