View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 01:29 PM   #15
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzycrkr View Post
Customer service is more then being where you will say you will be, it's answering question about your products. Those questions are not bullshit, they are a basic step in the sale of said product. You don't have to have patience with bullshit, but you have to have patience in dealing with potential customers. I never said I was going to buy anything, I never flaked, I was asking basic questions about specific products. If you consider that bullshit, then I don't know what to tell you. All I know is that is no where near excellent customer service, it is more near to no customer service. GLWS
If you never said you were gonna buy something how does he know if you're not just fucking around asking stupid ass questions when you could be a broke ass kid like most of the fuckers on this forum now.

Its a waste of HIS time to answer a bunch of questions if you're just a looky loo and not planning on buying shit.

If you're not gonna buy anything from him now just shut up.

No one on Zilvia ever taught me a lesson and I'm sure you won't teach him one.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.