View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 03:03 PM   #100
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
nice... I just need the relocation block and some lines and junk and i'm golden. I'm not running an oil cooler on a street car, retarded.
It really does make a difference in coolant temps though (which means it's making a HUGE difference in oil temps). For some reason, SR's heat up the oil like nobody's business. I know before I used installed the cooler, I couldn't make it all the way up Angeles Crest without my temps rising to 220*+, which would make me want to slow it down and let the car rest for a bit... afterwards, I can run the car as hard as I want, in whatever weather, and never see temps above 200*.

Gives me a ton of peace-of-mind, as well as the super-handy filter relocation and "car bling", which are both also important

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote