View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 12:19 AM   #118
silpena
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
silpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to behold
uhh first of all my head hurts. Second you said your friend does body work? He went with you to look at the car before you bought it? Did he say exactly how much it will cost to restore the car to its original state? Why would your friend let you rattle can it? Anyone who does body work and has some damn pride would stop you and help you out by painting it for you or help getting you the materials alot cheaper. I'm sorry but that thing is rusted out. You really need to check the car in and out to see if the structural strength is there. PLease do not rattle can. I would paint the car for you for free(labor) if you bought the paint and rent the booth for me. Your friend must be a back yard yard/ shady DIY guy.

p.s. you dont need alot of $$$ to have a baller ass paint job.