View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 09:44 PM   #138
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughn4 View Post
not a problem man.. should be finished with all the wiring this week. i will write something up and post it on my build thread.
I seriously thought of relocating my little fuse panel (same one you used) up there, but I have an intact-airbag dash... doesn't the cover panel "flop" up and down over bumps and shit?

/threadjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
sweet, one less headache for me to go through hehe. I pulled the fusebox out and refuse to put it back in so it's just hanging out of my front fender like a dogs tongue hangs out of it's mouth.
I totally agree. I knew I didn't want that huge bitch going back in my bay when I did my swap, but it wasn't till it was actually out that I understood the 'gravity' of the decision lol. If you're interested in redoing a whole shitload of the body harness yourself like I did (and it looks like Vaughn did too), ditch the whole thing. If you want to use the stock stuff, cut the back off and stuff it behind the glove box, off to the side of the AC exchanger box.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote