View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 05:57 PM   #2
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothlikewater View Post
hey guys i was wondering how to convert the s14 engine harness on to a s13 harness to properly make the headlights work and turn signals along with ignition sot eh key can turn the car on because i just swapped in a ka24de in my 89 s13 and the motor was from a 95 s14 some help? thanks
No luck searching on this? I know the s13 has some power plugs in the engine bay and then there is the whole odb 2 thing. I'm not too sure how i'm going to tackle the ka24de thing for my s13, I just bought a s13 ka24de harness for my motor.

I'll disable the egr emissions stuff and I am going to disable the knock sensor on my ka as well since it's a daily beater and faulty wiring is to blame.

bah! I don't even want to think about it, good luck.

subscribed.