View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 10:26 PM   #114
Osmosis
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Osmosis is making a name for him/her selfOsmosis is making a name for him/her self

Not my s-chassis, but still old. Circa 2001, me and my lil bros first cars. At the time S13's were out of my price range so I bought the red GT-S for $1000 with 98,000 miles on it from a girl I had a crush on who was 2 grades older than me lol She wanted "something fast and cute, like a Del Sol"

I used to love Dj Elektrique and Slidesquad and Benson and Nekopunch and stuff after I got my car. I remember when Slidesquad was in Superstreet and I was like WHOA! These guys made it! Before that I remember having Options magazines, and still having not even SEEN A DRIFT VIDEO and imagining how awesome it would look. That was back in Jr. High in like 98-99 era. 8th grade class trip to Uwajimaya and the Asian art museum and I used all $40 my mom gave me to buy stuff on Japanese drift mags hahaha I had never seen drifting or cars look like that before and was in shock, so I bought everything I could. Still pissed that my BOXES of drift magazines from 98-02 got ruined by moisture and mold.
Osmosis is offline   Reply With Quote