View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 04:54 PM   #26
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilaznjeff View Post
^I don't have business.

but like I stated before. I've had a friend deal with the OP and I KNOW for a fact he had a problem getting a packaged delivered to the OP's mailing address. I love how you all gang up on someone, who actually HAD THE SAME PROBLEM (as far as everything is mentioned in this thread) as LUIS. Now personally I don't know if luis mailed it out or not, I'm just saying I know my friend Anthony had the same shit, thats all I'm saying.
Funny you mention that...
I actually sent Anthony a text message (as in, on his PERSONAL phone, feel free to ask him) about that one too... He had sent it to the wrong place, then kinda forgot to send until I reminded him, THEN it took a while... No issue with the delivery, no problem with the address.
Luis' issue is not that he is sending and getting the item back because of a bum address, it is that HE HIMSELF sent it to the wrong address multiple times, has not sent it to the right place yet.
I would thank you to invite yourself out of this thread, you have done nothing but continue to argue a point that has nothing to do with the thread.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote