View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 05:32 AM   #61
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaDoctrine View Post
Lol I don't think were ignorant and close-minded. You are right, immediately it doesn't affect us. However in the long run, it does. I mean ever since we started to stray from the traditional values the U.S. was brought upon, society has taken a huge downturn. First we allow gay marriages, than what? Legalize prostitution? Legalize marijuana? All of them have just as many excuses as to why they should be legal. Does it make it right? no. Did the traditional system work for hundreds of years? yes. I believe gay marriage is a gateway subject to legalizing more things that will demoralize our country.

PLEASE NOTE, IF I SAID ANYTHING TO OFFEND ANYONE, I APOLOGIZE BEFOREHAND. ONLY MY PERSONAL BELIEF. ALSO I AM NOT ATTACKING ANYONE IN MY STATEMENTS, PEOPLE CHILL OUT AND LETS HAVE A CIVIL DISPUTE.

If that can't happen than this thread fails.
If prostitution is legalized do you reeeeeeeally think more people are going to turn to it? No, it's still demeaning and only the desperate will do it, but maybe instead of arresting them we could give them a job at some commie public works project instead of having them suck dick for 5 dollars.

Marijuana... well don't even get me started. It's a fucking plant for god sakes.

Whatever happened to turning the other cheek? I bet if a "rehab'd" sex offender wanted to get married in a church no one would say anything about it. Or a drug addict, chronic masturbator, thief, adulterer, hell even a murderer... what if they wanted to get married would anyone condemn them and refuse them service in the same way? I just don't understand the Church's hate mongering towards gays. Everyone sins, everyone sins every day, everyone sins everyday knowingly, and no sin is greater than the other. It's just an easy target and a propaganda machine.

If I am wrong, please show me the light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drftmark View Post
I don't think gays should get married.

You can bring in all this "They are holding people back from being in love!!!"

Oh please, give me a break.

Next we will be voting if 5 year old gf and bf can get married because they love each other.

Or 5 year old gf/gf and bf/bf can get married lolololol

If they really need a piece of paper saying they love each other then they can go suck one....... or not.
You would be from Texas.