View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 08:57 AM   #15
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin on you View Post
were you that guy on mtv with your own show on teaching nerds to get laid by strippers?

if so REP +1
No that wasn't me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
what do u look like?

go read the game by neil straus /thread
I look like myself. lol.

I've read lots of "game" books, but I think the best I've ever read was called

"The Art of seduction". This book helps you seduce woman. It's a very awesome book. you should grab it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post
Damn Ant why you aint put me up on this kid......
lols. <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
If you can't look into someone's eyes, at least look at them between the eyes....then once you're comfortable look them into the eyes. I <3 non-verbal communication (non-text based).
Eye communication is one of the main points during the interaction however. I'd recommend looking str8 into your victims eyes and not inbetween.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd View Post
Questions only? haha

How do I get a girl to break up with her bf who lives across the country, when I already know she has a thing for me?

... haha damn, i feel like a jackass..
Well Jay.

Long distance relationships NEVER work out. It's very rarely that you'll catch one holding strong.
However in your situation...if her boy is long distance...all you have to do is hang out with her more...show her the things that her other boyfriend doesn't.
Basically you need to "sweep" her. Compliment her on her beauty, Show her new things that she's never experienced etc.
Just play your cards right and you'll get her man. The awesome part is that YOU are HERE at the moment with her, while he's out there.
I'm sure you'll know what to do Lets hope she's one of the dependent on another type chick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Habit View Post
Exactly. Always eye your landing pad before hand. If its too narrow, eyes might be lost, and its time for you to move on.lol.

Anyways, Im back in the game after being with a girl for 4 years and a month away from getting married. Alot has changed. I gotta step up my game now. This is gonna get interesting.

Thats whatsup playa.
I'm back in the game after being locked up for damn near 2 years. and I'm loving every second of it. Stay up homie.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote