View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 05:55 PM   #89
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erjay1 View Post
lol...people still have "Teams"? A little too much F&F I see. How old are you guys? 18-20 maybe? Seriosly, get a life. Any mature person wont take the time to one, start a racing team <----ahahaha! and two, come on here and "call someone out" for being a "hater". AHAHAHAHA! Wow. Do you guys have a sticker over your windshields too? I bet you guys are the type that drive to a meet and rev your fart cans, play your music really loud, have 15 tv's, do burnouts and drive really fast in parking lots. Damn I laugh at dudes like that. Sorry I just have to make fun of ppl like that.

OP, sorry about your car. I park my s14 right outside my house with no alarm. I dont sweat it. If it gets stolen I will find it, guaranteed
Well, you're one to talk right out of your ass as well.

Eddie (DUFFM4N) is super legit.

They have beef with each other because they accused him of stealing an S14 and using the stolen parts on his own 14, which is bull.

They offered him cash to pop his hood, but who in their right mind would pop their hood to someone accusing them of being a low-life thief?

That's just disrespectful.

Also, you want to pay someone for his address?

Are you serious?

Get over this shit.

You'll just end up in the slammer being bubba's bitch.

Anyway, OP, any updates on this?

Edit: Quoting just pwned you.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote