View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 10:37 AM   #101
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
There is a Genesis sedan at my local hyundai dealer. Complete base model. I think people have really underestimated the price of these cars atleast I did. The wanna be hyundai bimmer is 32k base stripped with v6 and nothing and 46k with the v8 and nav systems. Now it's a really nice car and is very comfy. Rides nice. Doesn't have a way to start it if the bluetooth key dies. Kinda bummer. It has lots of bells and whistles but I guess just falls inline with the rest of them. At the price level though, an infinity is well within range and alot of other manufacturers are. I just don't think I can spend 40k on a hyundai. It wouldn't surprise me if these estimated street prices come in 3k higher when it hits. My guess is 25k for base turbo car and 36.5k for v6 with nav.