View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 09:05 AM   #11
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
This is one of those cases, where I don't understand how the fuck you guys get all this money to build your car, at that rate of speed. I'm fucking working 120 hour weeks, just to buy parts, and i'm barely making enough to pay it back. Doesn't really seem like you NEED Work to sponsor you. I mean goddamn the shit you already have...Call me a hater, I just don't get it. Someone fill me in on the secret, of speed modifying. Good news is, I just got a second job. So, my hours should be doubled what i'm making right now. Hopefully, I can complete my car, before, I die of exhaustion.
Selling my last car definitely did help. But I just kept my mind set on saving for this build. So there were a lot of times I stayed home rather then go out, eating pb and j sandwiches doing whatever I can to save money.

I wish my job payed well but it really doesn't. So patience and saving is the name of the game, and goddamn i don't have patience