View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 04:06 AM   #10
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
This is one of those cases, where I don't understand how the fuck you guys get all this money to build your car, at that rate of speed. I'm fucking working 120 hour weeks, just to buy parts, and i'm barely making enough to pay it back. Doesn't really seem like you NEED Work to sponsor you. I mean goddamn the shit you already have...Call me a hater, I just don't get it. Someone fill me in on the secret, of speed modifying. Good news is, I just got a second job. So, my hours should be doubled what i'm making right now. Hopefully, I can complete my car, before, I die of exhaustion.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote