View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 02:05 AM   #4
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
500 Amps is WAY too much, you'd never be able to blow that (you'd have a fire first, completely negating the benefit of having a fuse).

I pulled the plastic out of my coupe, and used some L-brackets to go up over teh top of the battery, and hold it on the sides (while being bolted into the trunk floor and the body panel running vertically next to the taillight.

I recommend using a fuse rated somewhere around what your alternator puts out - for our cars, 100A is fine.

I ran a ground to the trunk (cleaned it out/made a good ground), ran a 4ga cable (fused in the first 6") to the passenger side footwell by the ECU, then ran a power distribution block to power the starter and fuse box. The ground that used to go to the battery was grounded to the frame rail.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote