View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 09:10 AM   #29
SinisterSntra91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
SinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregfarz78 View Post
Nice fabrication very creative

How much did it run you to have the dash support blasted? Mine is rusted as hell too it would probably take me hours to do it myself
It didnt cost me anything, a guy I know has a big blasting booth and he blasted it for me, he will be doing the whole car soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyRat View Post
BTW, I can't stand the S15 front end
Yeah I know I am going to get that comment quite often, but to each his own, but I also think it goes along with the newer feel I am giving this car. As far as my first thread being locked Ill admit I was a pissed and I even bitched at ThatGuy through PMs a little, but then I read some other hey look at me threads and I realized what the reason for the lock was.

Thanks for all the compliments guys.