View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 03:00 PM   #6
MomentumGT
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (0)
MomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshinS14sks View Post
where should i go to buy decent helmet at decent price? not much help searching =i
When buying a helmet I would highly recommend a full face. Not only does it look cooler and you can put more stickers on it it will save your face from biting the steering wheel in a serious impact. Years back a Porsche driver in one of the HPDE groups spun and hit a few cars and shattered his jaw on the steering wheel. If you're pretty, do it for the ladies and protect yourself, if you're ugly, the full face helps to hide that. LOL.

-Jon
ps Bell helmets are really good and relatively cheep. Go to their website and find a few you like and let me know.

momentumgt.com - "building blocks of speed"
MomentumGT is offline   Reply With Quote