View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 12:26 AM   #1
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
Genki Style Global Domination Project part 4!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you the 4th run of the Genki Style Global Domination Project. I am now 500+ stickers worldwide and I am running 200 more to add to the list. Spanning America/Japan/Europe/Hawaii/Germany/Cuba/El Salvador and god knows where else, The OG Penguin has made steady progress towards Global Domination. Now is your chance to wear one of the hottest and fastest motorsport Icons since the Michelin man.

4 year outdoor rating
Laminated to protect the design from weather/dirt/ect
Die Cut around
5 color printed directly on to the vinyl
5 1/2in tall x 4 3/4in wide (RAWR cone is a bit wider)

This time around I have brought back the very first OG penguin cut. With a very demanding white boarder making sure it stands out on ANYTHING you put it on. Also the grey has been lightened a bit. This is the closest you will get to the OG penguin! I actually like this cut the best.

I have also put out a limited run of the newest design...RAWR CONE. This design was created for the track warriors. What we have here is my penguin giving the ever so popular marker cone no respect, and showing it who is the boss.

$6 shipped anywhere in the USA, please contact me for shipping outside of the US. Its usually an extra buck but I would like to be as exact as possible for you to keep costs down.

Paypal is [email protected]

Or you can go to www.genkistyle.com to place your order directly.

Last edited by KwKouki; 07-30-2008 at 12:09 AM..
Sponsored Links