View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 05:20 PM   #18
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
well...you can bet this car will become a reality now (not the image photoshopped above...but the actual s16 silvia)

lets take a look at nissans "performance line up" here....

sentra SE-R (peice of shit)

350z
GTR

notice that huge whole...yah...well thats where the majority of zilvians sit right now as well as the YOUTH market for sports cars

guess what car will be filling that hole (i should say CARS)...the new toyota RWD Celica and the new Hyundai Genesis Coupe...both of which are 4cyl rwd and turbo (well maybe not the new celica)...you could even through in the BMW 1 series if u like

so nissan has a HUGE problem right now...they have a MAJOR gap in their performance aimed line up that appeals to not only YOUNG enthusiasts...but enthusiasts all together...lets face it...the G35 and 350z are a luxury sports car...and the GTR is WAY out of most peoples budget

so nissan WILL be filling that hole...and doing so soon...the ONLY car that would do it would be the silvia...and they wouldnt want to repeat their mistake like they did with the 240sx by giving it that horrific truck engine (sorry KA guys...i hate that motor)...the car HAS TO PERFORM...so count on a RWD 4 cyl turbo setup

id say count on an OFFICIAL announcement sometime this year...prolly at the tokyo motor show or the LA auto show...MAYBE even a glimpse at a concept

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!