View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 11:27 AM   #17
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oo_Skyline_oO View Post
I've a few things to say to that. #1 doesn't anyone realize what a HUGE impact this would have on us s13/s14 drivers??? this means 100% legal, usdm engine swaps, nissan is probably going to have an i4-t powertrain and sicne there's no reason to make a new engine weaker then the s15 sr20,and its probably going to put out 260-275hp, the new z will have 330 and the gtr will have 480, its seems perfectly proportional. yes they may be a little expensive, but in a few years after they realease it they will be afordable and legal for s-chasis swaps, F*CKING genious!!
#2, I doubt it will actually make it, simply because of the cost range. only way it would make it is if 370z's start at mid-high 30's (instead of 19-49 range of today's 350) and I don't see that happening. z sales would drop hard if for a few g's less you could get a turbo'd s16. and #3, drift freak, do a little more "modern" research of renault engines, yes, they may have a great history, but they're new stuff is just simply SH*T my mom's altima had to have its engine COMPLETELY replaced because of the stupid QR25. they have WAY too many problems. rings went bad and ate up oil like buble gum, I have a picture proving one of the most recent recalls, the air filter literaly igniting into flames because of a cigarete butt and a little wind, ecu's randomely turn off the car out of the blue.
Umm excuse, me. First off, you need to learn English punctuation and spelling, your post is barely readable. Second off, the QR is a Engine designed by Nissan for the North American market, just like the KA. Its not a Renault engine. Its not related to Renaults MR engine. I do agree its not a great engine but then again a lot of people say that about the KA.

Now if you can type a sentence without swearing every 5 words to describe things and post accurate intelligent information someone might pay attention to what you have to say. Otherwise you just fail and what you wrote above fails hard.

Get your facts and info straight son you would fail in debate 101.

Oh and thanks for basically saying, what I already wrote in a few sentences(but stretching it into 5 non sentences), about Nissan being able to fit a new Silvia/250sx into the line up. Fail again on your part.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html