View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 03:02 PM   #11
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
I can't believe they're charging for demos! I remember when they came free with magazines or you could pick them up at a local game shop for free. Or am I misunderstanding this?

I don't own a PS3 yet, I'm waiting on this to come out. But if I did I be trying to figure out if I could get a pirated version of this...have they figured that out yet on the PS3? I claim ignorance on this one....
I understand your thoughts on this. Although, any sort of ordinary demo gives you no sense of accomplishment or completion after playing it, this is more like a GT5 "lite" where you can still earn money to buy cars, pass driving missions, play others online, etc. I'm pretty sure that with whatever was accomplished with Prologue can be transferred to the actual GT5 just like the credit and license transfer capability from GT3 to GT4. I do agree that the price is a little steep for a minigame of a game.