View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 09:05 AM   #109
CAPoweredS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
CAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really nice
If you guys like Christian that much have any of you seen "The Machinist"? Talk about an amazing performance and dedication to the art. Also, "Harsh Times" and of course, "American Psycho" were also very good movies also. Hell, in "American Psycho" he seemed like a Bruce Wayne in that movie when he wasn't killing people and having narcissitic sex with hookers..

I absolutely loved Jack as the Joker just because of the cool factor. I can watch that performance over and over. Tim Burton did very well like you all have stated and I know we've established most of the opinions as the first two being infinitely better than the last two. I would just like to say that if this goes well it will only strengthen my admiration for CB and let me trust another director and be put on the very short list I have of directors I will support.
CAPoweredS14 is offline   Reply With Quote