View Single Post
Old 12-11-2002, 04:19 AM   #28
Danio
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Danio is an unknown quantity at this point
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (tRaNCeRBoi408 @ Dec. 11 2002,12:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">is there a bigger parking lot to meet at b/s milpitas golfland.. milpitas high is nearby.. maybe we can meet in the hs parking lot? but im guessing thats going to attract cops.. theres also that park nearby but i dont know if its pleasanton park that danio was talkin about..</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
The Pleasanton park I was talking about is in Pleasanton (still tentative), and is for the first part of the meet. The second part which starts at 6:00 PM is at Milpitas Golfland. You're right, Golfland's parking lot isn't very big, but I don't expect everyone from the first part of the meet to caravan to Milpitas. If we do have too many cars and not enough parking, then I'll probably take some people to Tapioca Express. (Or maybe everyone.) *Shrug* Can't move the second part of the meet to a park cuz parks are supposed to be closed 30 minutes after sunset, and I doubt that Milpitas police would be lenient. Edit: I just wanna add that Friday nights are street racing nights, so be extra careful about not getting in trouble with the police. Especially don't do anything that would get everyone else in trouble.

$140 for Streets of Willow and only two run groups... That is a good deal. :P I won't be able to go but I'll envy the amount of track time people will get.

Danio is offline   Reply With Quote