View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 08:42 PM   #46
homegaragespl
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
homegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to beholdhomegaragespl is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
what the fuck
you dropping my name?
who the hell are you?
i HAD that problem
then i tightened them up as they should be and they are PERFECT
why the droopped? because i didnt tighten them enough when i first put them on.
i did it at the track that one time and now...5 6 8 events later...no problems no sagging no dropping. no problems.

its obvious you dont know much about coilovers.
save your breath on a reply

stance has done nothing but good stuff for me and people i knwo who run them
you sound just like a whiney baby.
well, since you are so well known on zilvia, there are many people who knows who you are. Just using it as an example. And you have HAD the problem. If you dont like ppl dropping your name its fine, ive deleted.

If you say I dont know much about coilovers, ITS OK, im not going to argue. But the fact of the matter is, the coilover IS defective. I know I didnt break it.

Its good to hear that stance has done good stuff for you and your friend. I hope they will do something good for me too. As of now, nothing yet.

If you think im like a whiney baby, sure, why not..
Im out a thousand and some odd bux, i think i have the right to complain and bitch like a baby...unless someone wanna buy my defective coilovers for like 1g or so...I wont complain. I start a thread about the wonderful person who heard my "cry" and helped me out.