View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 01:52 PM   #119
McCoy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
McCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtl631 View Post
I think rear S14 dampers are longer, as seen in the pics of Veilside180SX's rear housings for the S13 and S14. No idea if that would affect spring length though. I'd love it if I could just run 7" springs all around, it would be much easier to experiment with rates that way.
PJ's picture that he posted was a 6" spring, but you still have at least 1" below that to add a 7" spring.

The S14 housings might be longer, but I think the collar (for where the sleeve will sit) will be in the same location, in relation to the top of the housing. Richard would probably know best since he's building my set of rear housings also
McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote