View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 04:38 PM   #69
McCoy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
McCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ I drive my car daily (only a couple of miles), and aceinhole also drives his car on a somewhat daily basis. The setup (koni/GC) that I going to should be more comfortable on the street than what I'm currently using (Silkroad coilovers).

The housings that I posted earlier cost me $350 for the pair. The 8610-1437 Race inserts cost me $330 for the pair. New GC hardware (sleeves, threaded perch, springs, and tophats) typically go for $400... but as stated earlier can be sourced for less with some shopping. That just leaves camber plates/pillowmounts and any misc pieces to get everything together. Oh yeah, koni yellows for the rear (not sure on the price) or a custom housing with an 86xx insert... which the housings should cost the same as the fronts.
McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote