View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 03:21 PM   #443
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Gavster
Well, as promised....a good update on this project! As some of you may or may not know, i bought a beat s14 in may and have been channeling a lot of effort into that car lately...that pretty much kept me from my big project for the last month but I recently started working on it again! Yesterday the inside, engine bay, and trunk plus all door jambs were sprayed!! Im really excited because I feel like my project is finally on the upswing! The paint laid down pretty well for a drive way job and I will be taking the car to a booth for the exterior paint. The color was a little lighter than anticipated and because of that, I will not be leaving the cage polished but rather painting it another highly contrasting color! I do love how much the flake pops....its a great look IMO...Im going to have to sand and buff a little but all in all its pretty good for parts you wont normally see! Here are some shots!

Just freshly done in this shot:

Bay shot:

Door:

sparkle sparkle!

Rear deck

Inside!

Junk in the trunk!

A few hours later, with the paint fully dry I took a few more shots!

Thanks for looking and get ready for regular updates again!!