View Single Post
Old 09-10-2002, 09:42 PM   #16
808rps13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
808rps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (240sxcustom @ Sep. 10 2002,12:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey "BLINKOR" nice pic on the post (first one, second didn;t show) cause it ain't your car and more then likely is a 180sx. People using pics of cars that ain't theres...

Also on your webpage the clears you have still have the prange lens under them. so when you "blink" it blinks orange, right.

You should lower that thing unless you are using it for the winter or something</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
i don't know blinkOr, but IF you're talking about the pic of this car http://www.geocities.com/blink0rs240sx/craigs240-5.jpg then i'd say there's a 99.9% chance that it's his car and definitely not a 180sx... the car in the pic has DRL (daytime running lights) and is LHD, which more than likely makes it a Canadian model 240sx.

i'm not flaming you or anything, but it's kinda hard to come on here and try to sell something w/o a pic. also what brand are the sidemarkers? if you've ever seen ones sold in Japan (D-speed, East Bear, URAS, etc...) then you'd know that there's a difference (and lack there of...) between US and Japan market sidemarkers and it probably also wouldn't look right to you too. also you mention that it's made for an S13? the S13's never came w/ seperate sidemarkers.
808rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote